Register today for the 2017 Missouri Outdoor Communicators Annual Conference,
September 8-10 in Saint Joseph, Mo.
You can register by filling out and submitting the form at the bottom of this page. Or, by downloading, filling out and returning the registration form. (If you have any trouble with the form, please contact Kyle at Kyle@TBWGroup.net).
PLEASE REGISTER BY AUGUST 19 SO WE CAN PLAN YOUR ACTIVITIES ACCORDINGLY.
The conference registration fee is $60 per person if you register before August 30. If you pay for your registration at the conference, the rate will be $70 per person.
The MOC conference registration will take place at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 8. Complimentary sack lunches will be available when you register.
Conference registration fee includes the following:
- "Experience St. Joseph, Part 1: Outdoor Adventures"(optional activities may include bank fishing and exploring trails at historic Krug Park, guided catfishing on the Missouri River with the PBSS Flathead Club, guided Missouri River float trips, guided tour of Loess Bluffs National Wildlife Refuge, self-guided tour of Remington Nature Center, golfing at one of St. Jo's four-star courses)
- Opening Night Welcome Reception and Dinner - Private Banquet Room at Frontier Casino
- MOC Hospitality Suite - Stoney Creek Hotel
- Breakfast - Stoney Creek Hotel
- Professional Development Workshops - the Missouri Department of Conservation Northwest Regional Office on the Missouri Western Campus
- Spouse/Guest Tours (during Professional Development Seminars)
- Tour of the Walter Cronkite Memorial Museum - Missouri Western Campus
- Lunch, Business Meeting and Tour of Confluence: The Great Flood of 1993 Exhibit - The Wyeth-Tootle Mansion and Museum
- "Experience St. Joseph, Part 2: History, Art & Culture" (optional activities may include touring the Pony Express Museum and Stables, the historic Patee House and Jesse James' home, the Glore Psychiatric Museum and World War 1 exhibit, explore the Albrecht-Kemper Art Museum, enjoy a unique shopping expedition, and more)
- Closing Night Reception and Dinner at Stoney Creek Hotel
- Silent and Live Auctions
- Hospitality Suite
- Breakfast - Stoney Creek Hotel
- "Experience St. Joseph, Part 3: Outdoor Adventures" (most of Friday's outdoor activities will be offered again on Sunday morning as well as limited guided teal hunt at the Mound City bottoms. The teal hunt is available only for first seven active media members to register).
- Conference ends around 1 p.m.
- Head for home or make other arrangements on your own for further exploration of St. Joe's wide variety of attractions, activities and adventures..
It's going to be an awesome conference!
Please submit your registration form (found at the bottom of this page) by August 19.
You may also pay for your conference registration via Credit or Debit Card by calling 573-636-8282, or mail in a check to Missouri Outdoor Communicators, 125 E High Street, Suite 200, Jefferson City, MO 65101.
RESERVE YOUR LODGING TODAY!
Our conference headquarters will be at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center at 1201 Woodbine Road in St. Joseph, MO.
Stoney Creek has a room block for MOC. If you are planning to attend, please make your reservations at your earliest convenience.
The MOC conference rate is $89 per night.
Stoney Creek features well-appointed, spacious rooms with a rugged flair; comfortable lounge areas; complimentary hot breakfasts; a business center; fitness room; swimming pool and more.
To reserve your room at Stoney Creek, please call 800-659-2220 or 816-901-9600.
Be sure to mention you are reserving your room for the MOC conference to receive the conference room rate. Lodging reservations must be made prior to August 30 to receive the $89.00 conference rate.
ABOUT SAINT JOSEPH
The St. Joseph Convention and Visitors Bureau welcomes you to historic St. Joseph, where the west officially began getting wild!
Come make some memories in St. Joseph. There are some things you just can't learn from a history book, like seeing firsthand where the Pony Express began and the infamous Jesse James ended.
You'll find great outdoor recreation throughout the area, whether chasing trophy catfish or floating on the Missouri River, fishing in one of their beautiful parks or conservation areas, exploring Remington Nature Center or taking advantage of the city's 48 parks and 26 miles of pristine Parkway trails. St. Joseph is home to 13 distinctive museums and galleries, including the Pony Express Museum, the Patee House, Jesse James' home, the Wyeth-Tootle Mansion, the Albrecht-Kemper Art Museum and many more. There's also 12 annual festivals, outdoor concerts, delicious dining, amazing architecture listed on the National Register of Historic Places and an arts culture like no other. The Missouri Western campus in St. Joseph is home to the Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp.
Located at the crossroads of Interstate 29 and MO Highway 36 and only 30 minutes from North Kansas City, St. Joseph is waiting for you.
For more information on St. Joseph, please visit the Convention and Visitors Bureau's website at www.StJoMo.com.